Wednesday, September 30, 2009

so there's tremors i hear,
but i cant feel it compared to the tremor i feel in my heart right now.

i'm sorely disappointed at my grades.
everything dropped, except maths which improved by two grades or maybe one.

English, i screwed up my paper one, gotta remember to keep my words to a limit, to prevent story from being too draggy.

Maths, fine, except paper two could be better. Paper one could do with some improvement too.

MT, an inevitable fact that i'll have to face (NO CURE)

F&N, ready to chiong for it, spam read essays and memorize all the shit.

what else.

History was okay, except i dropped like, one grade.
SS was terrible, my essay really screwed up, like suddenly i didn't even know what i was writing.

Combined sciences was the worse.
I failed it!!!!

Physios, need more revision & more time to study .
Chemistry was bad. Careless mistakes accounted for most of the marks.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
i can go and die now.

.......
too bad its not the end of the world yet.
can i really do it?
im beginning to doubt myself.

look, i even scored more than 20!
-_- how ridiculous?

okay bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home