Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The needs and wants of a girl

i really want somebody to talk to.
i want somebody to confide in.
i want someone to comfort me.

but nobody ever does.

everybody is busy in their little world.
everybody is busy doing their own things.
nobody has the time to concern themselves with me.

mentally, i'm fucked up.
nobody senses that something is wrong.
every time i put a smile to hide my pain.
they choose to take it and leave me alone.
i seem to keep using the same words everytime.
"Nevermind", "Forget it.", "You don't understand", "Goodbye."
pushing them away, yet inside of me,
i'm hoping that somebody would really get the slightest hint.
nobody does and maybe i should stop expecting them to.

i'm nothing to them.
i'm just simply a person in this world.
goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home